|Type:||XPE IXPE||Material:||Polyethylene Foam|
|Size:||Customized Size||Function:||Thermal Insulation And Protection|
|Usage:||Pool Cover||Thickness:||3mm To 7mm Or Customized|
Xpe Foam Insulation Sheets,
Reflective Insulation Polyethylene Foam
Reflective Insulation Foam For Pool Cover Thearmal Insulation Xpe Ixpe
(1) Water durable: Closed-cell foam, non-water-absorbing, moisture-proof.
(2) Rot resistant: Seawater, oil, acid and alkali durable; Antibacterial, safe, odorless and
(3) Easy processing: Continuous; Easy hot-press shaping, casting, gluing and joining.
(4) Shockproof: Good flexibility and anti-hardening; Excellent shockproof and cushion capability.
(5) Heat preservation: Excellent heat insulation, anti-cold, non-frosting and insulation
(6) Sound insulation: Closed-cell foam, good sound insulation capability.
(7) Application: Widely used in resting cushions, children's toys, medium and shoes material,
compound floorboard, craftwork decoration sand, shoe material, packing lining, curtain wall and so on.
The structure of polyethylene foam is neither entirely solid nor entirely empty. Produced via a three-step extrusion process (mixing, expansion and cooling), polyethylene foam can be manufactured to satisfy a specific range of desired performance benchmarks such as comfort, support and/or durability.
It is during this manufacturing process that flame retardant additives can be introduced to meet various fire code standards, as well as anti-microbial, anti-static, conductive and/or electrostatic dissipative (ESD) additives.
Foam varies according to its cell-structure, combustibility, comfort, density, durability, firmness, flexibility, porosity, resiliency, strength and support.
New England Foam stocks many different types of foam with the following special properties:
California Technical Bulletin 117 Complaint (Cal 117)
Combustion Modified (CM)
Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD)
Fire Retardant (FR)
1. Excellent performance, surface resistivity and volume resistivity is very stable, at the same time, according to the customer requirement between adjusted
2. With anti-static properties in not affect by environment or dry humidity
3. Environmental protection, non-toxic, no odor
5. Good performance: Cutting, adhesive processed into customer requirements of various shapes 25 IXPE Technical parameters of 40kg/m3 conductivity IXPE foam
6. High temperature resistance: IXPE resists a maximum temperature of 80°C.
7. Heat insulation, sound insulation, abrasion resistance; hard to lose and consume.
8. Nonchemical corrosion: free chemical corrosion to the electronic devices and the packing materials.
9. Superior buffering and cushioning performance: independent and meticulous closed cell
Swimming Pool Underlay
Good corrosion resistance and ageing resistance
Soft and smooth
Expansion joint fillers, water proofing of terraces , roofs, foundation wraps,
sound barrier underlay, false ceilings, structural glazing.
Roof tops, engines, bonnets and drivers cabin insulation, door panels and seat linings, floor mats, carpet underlay, upholsteries, sun visors and car AC insulations etc.
Pipe insulation,tube insulation,duct insulation.
PE foam layer for Artifcial Grass
1) Natural appearance
2) Excellent performance, more natural
4) Good UV stability
5) Good water permeability
6) Easy installation and maintenance.
High quality synthetic turf no infill artificial grass soccer mini football field
Cushion Capability,semi-hard quality foams have good rebound capabilities after strong impact.
High shock absorption
Extremely low odor
XPE Foam Shock Pad
Close Cell Cross Linked Polyethylene Foam
10-20mm or customized
Black, blue, green, orange or others
10-20m or customized
· Playground surfacing
· Patio underlay
· Roof Garden underlay
· Shock pad underlay for artificial grass
· Good insulation and sound absorption
· Environmentally friendly
· Any existing surface may be considered suitable to install on
Other density, thickness and dimensions available upon request.
|Water infiltration rate||31818||mm/h||EN12616|
Contact Person: Maddy Guo
Tel: +86 15818791557