|Type:||Other Heat Insulation Materials||Density:||25-330KG/m3|
|Expansion Ratio:||3,5,8,10,15,20,25,30,35,40 Times,or As Requests||Style:||Sheet,roll Or Customized|
|Thickness:||0.5-100 Mm Or As Requests||Max Width:||2500mm, Or Customized|
closed cell foam insulation,
foam insulation sheets
Lamination Pe Foam Floor Protection Panel Sunshade Roofing Insulation Material
1. Excellent heat insulation performance: Low thermal conductivity, <0.040W/m · K, less than polystyrene, similar to polyurethane, as the excellent insulation, heat insulation materials;
2. High apparent density: Apparent density reachs to 28± 2kg/m ³ , superior to polyurethane and phenolic foam; Reduces the building's weight, load of the building and cost of the structure. Also easy and fast to construct, and improve efficiency;
3. Qualified combustion performance: Combustion performance reach the B2 level of building and decoration material class, the same as polystyrene;
4. Good corrosion resistance and ageing resistance: Resistance to acid and organic solvents, long-term exposure to the Sun, minor aging, special anti-aging treatment but can be done;
5. Superior production technology to meet different needs: Continuous and controllable production process meets different requirements of the length and width, effectively reducing the waste during transportation and installation.
|Compression Set 25% 0.5H||ISO-1856||%||13.22|
|Compression Set 25% 24H||ISO-1856||%||4.68|
|Operating Temperature Range||Internal||°C||(-40,+80)|
|Water Absorption % Volume (Maximum)||Internal||%||0.40|
|Thermal Conductivity||JIS A1412-2||W/mK||0.055|
|Shore - C||ASTM D2240||°C||30|
● All tests were carried out in 23°C ± 2.
● Data represents typical values measured on a 4mm thick specimen and should be considered as guidelines only.
Raw material: LDPE, PE foam+Alu foil
Wide: 70~1800 mm
xpe 2~3mm 3~12mm
Ixpe 0.1~0.5mm 0.5~3mm, 3~10mm
Color: black,white and gray,other colors can be customized
Shore hardness: 10~80 degree
Surface smooth: Alu
Thermal Conductivity:0.040~0.095 w/m.k
Water Absorption:(23degree,24h) 0.2~0.6%
Tearing Strength: 0.2~1.8 KN/m
Elongation at break :100%~240%
Tensile Strength: 0.2~1.6 Mpa
Compressed distortion: 2%~10%
Size change rate: -4%`-8%
Thermal conductivity: 0.040 ~0.095 w/m.k
Packaging:roll, tape, gasket or seal formats
CYG TEFA is the earliest PE foam manufacturing with scale production in China since 2002.Mainly produce XPE FOAM,IXPE FOAM,IXPP FOAM and ESD PRODUCT(Foam type: PE/EVA/PU/EPE/PP Plastic).Annual production capacity is about 6000 tons.2 bases one in Shen zhen and an other in Huzhou,with total 17 production lines.CYG Management control system: Kingdee / OA / Oracle.CYG have a professional team and technology.More than 30 R&D staff.Through the great variety of our products we provide people with a warm and quiet home and working environment.
What is PE foam?
A: Polyethylene foam is a strong, resilient closed-cell foam. Ideally foam material suited as the material or part of a material required in products requiring a shock absorbing, vibration dampening, insulation, barrier or buoyancy component etc.
Why choose Low-density polyethylene foam?
A:Low-density polyethylene foam has numerous applications because of its many desirable properties including water-resistance, chemical resistance, energy-absorbance, buoyancy and cushioning characteristics. Compressive strength is greater in denser foams, decreasing as density decreases. Low-density foams tend to exhibit more compressive creep, meaning they become less thick over time, than higher-density foams.
How can I know the suitable foam density I need?
A:Our PE foam density is between 25 kg/m3 and 240 kg/m3
We can provide the best solution for you according the application,Density,hardness,thickness.And The free sample is available for your confirm and text
How can I pay you?
A: After you confirm our PI, we will request you to pay. T/T (ABC bank) and Paypal, Western Union are the most usual ways we are using for freight fees of PE foam samples.
Contact Person: Subby Yang