|Density:||80 Kg/m3 Or Customized||Shore Hardness:||15~18 Degree|
|Material:||Polyethylene Foam||Raw Material:||LDPE|
closed cell foam insulation roll,
heat insulation foam
Chemical cross-linked polyethylene foam(XPE) made by high temperature foaming after extrusion,cross-linked and foaming at the same time.it is the ideal foam for applications where support and durability are crucial.
|PE FOAM DATA|
|Regular Foam Color||black, white, grey, customized color are available|
|Delivery Time||7-14 workdays|
|Certificated||SGS, REACH, RoHs,ISO9001-14001,IATF16949|
|Usage||Construction thermal insulation,Automotive &packing etc|
· Excellent heat insulator
· Low heat conduction
· Durable and high resilience
· Resistance to chemical and grease subjection
· Environmentally friendly with non toxic properties
· Resistance to wear and tear
· Excellent thickness
· Weather resistant
· Simple to die cut or slit
1. Excellent heat insulation performance: Low thermal conductivity, <0.040W/m · K, less than polystyrene, similar to polyurethane, as the excellent insulation, heat insulation materials;
2. High apparent density: Apparent density reachs to 28± 2kg/m ³ , superior to polyurethane and phenolic foam; Reduces the building's weight, load of the building and cost of the structure. Also easy and fast to construct, and improve efficiency;
3. Qualified combustion performance: Combustion performance reach the B2 level of building and decoration material class, the same as polystyrene;
4. Good corrosion resistance and ageing resistance: Resistance to acid and organic solvents, long-term exposure to the Sun, minor aging, special anti-aging treatment but can be done;
5. Superior production technology to meet different needs: Continuous and controllable production process meets different requirements of the length and width, effectively reducing the waste during transportation and installation.
XPE FOAM Application in automotive NVH
Easy to fabricate
Extremely low odour
High shock absorption
CYG TEFA Co., Ltd has 17 years of production experience. We're the biggest and the most professional irradiation cross-linked polyethylene conductive foam manufacturer in China and has the most complete cross-linked polyethylene foam products. Our main products are Cross-linked PE foam material, IXPE foam, XPE foam, Conductive IXPE foam; ESD foam tray, ESD packing material; Beach mat, camping mat, sleeping mat, yoga mat; etc. Our clients are iPhone, Samsung, Gree, Haier, TCL, Adidas, Nike, Flextronics, General Motors, BYD, PPL, etc. Now, we have 2 factories and 17 production lines...
1)What is PE foam?
Polyethylene foam is a strong, resilient closed-cell foam. Ideally foam material suited as the material or part of a material required in products requiring a shock absorbing, vibration dampening, insulation, barrier or buoyancy component etc.
2) How can I know the suitable foam density I need?
Our PE foam density is between 25 kg/m3 and 240 kg/m3
We can provide the best solution for you according to the application, Density, hardness, thickness.And The free sample is available for your confirmation and text
3) What's the application of insulation?
Our insulation products are widely used on roofing, external wall, floor, HVAC pipe, transportation and any other places needing insulation.
Low-density polyethylene foam has numerous applications because of its many desirable properties including water-resistance, chemical resistance, energy-absorbance, buoyancy and cushioning characteristics. Compressive strength is greater in denser foams, decreasing as density decreases. Low-density foams tend to exhibit more compressive creep, meaning they become less thick over time, than higher-density foams.
Contact Person: Maddy Guo
Tel: +86 15818791557