|Color:||Black, White, Grey|
xlpe foam sheet,
closed cell foam insulation roll
High Quality Irradiation Cross-linked Polyethylene Foam
Conductive IXPE / XPE foam is produced by compounding PE with some special padding and foaming material, then cross linked by foaming.
Conductive IXPE/XPE foam is produced by compounding PE with some special padding and foaming material, then cross linked by foaming. The conductivity PE foam is a hi-tech ESD product which has very good anti-static property, it is an ideal packing material for optoelectronic devices and microelectronics devices, integrated circuit, printed circuit board, communications, military products etc.
|Compression Set 25% 0.5H||ISO-1856||%||13.20|
|Compression Set 25% 24H||ISO-1856||%||5.00|
|Operating Temperature Range||Internal||°C||(-40,+80)|
|Water Absorption % Volume (Maximum)||Internal||%||0.40|
|Thermal Conductivity||JIS A1412-2||W/mK||0.049|
|Shore - C||ASTM D2240||°C||34|
● All tests were carried out in 23°C ± 2.
● Data represents typical values measured on a 8mm thick specimen and should be considered as guidelines only.
1. Thickness ranging from 0.5mm to 45mm for one single layer.
2. Width is maximum (1500mm).
3. size is custom-made.
IXPE conductive foam is permanently anti-static
2. Friendly environmentally, non-toxic, no odor.
3. Good performance, can be processed to various shapes by customers' requirements.
Use and applications
1.The use of the aforementioned components, boards, modules packages, electronics, telecommunications
2.Applications in aviation, aerospace, communications, military ordnance and chemical industry.
1.CYG Brand, quality guarantee. high quality and competitive price,
2.Best service to you and short delivery time.
We complied with SGS, ROHS ,ISO9001,UL international standards.
Contact Person: Subby Yang