|Density:||80 Kg/m3 Or Customized||Shore Hardness:||15~18 Degree|
|Material:||Polyethylene Foam||Raw Material:||LDPE|
heat insulation foam,
closed cell foam insulation roll
Ldpe Foam Polyethylene Closed Cell Foam Sheets Thermal Insulation Foam
XPE foam is a strong, resilient closed-cell PE foam, produced via compounding, extrusion, foaming process. Ideally suited to the material or part where requiring a shock absorbing, vibration dampening, thermal insulation, and as a material for cushioning products in packaging applications. Polyethylene foam's excellent buoyancy allows it to be used in flotation equipment and devices.
Made by high temperature foaming after extrusion,cross-linked and foaming at the same time.it is the ideal foam for applications where support and durability are crucial.
|PE FOAM DATA|
|Regular Foam Color||black, white, grey, customized color are available|
|Delivery Time||7-14 workdays|
|Certificated||SGS, REACH, RoHs,ISO9001-14001,IATF16949|
|Usage||Construction thermal insulation,Automotive &packing etc|
· Excellent heat insulator
· Low heat conduction
· Durable and high resilience
· Resistance to chemical and grease subjection
· Environmentally friendly with non toxic properties
· Resistance to wear and tear
· Excellent thickness
· Weather resistant
· Simple to die cut or slit
1. Excellent heat insulation performance: Low thermal conductivity, <0.040W/m · K, less than polystyrene, similar to polyurethane, as the excellent insulation, heat insulation materials;
2. High apparent density: Apparent density reachs to 28± 2kg/m ³ , superior to polyurethane and phenolic foam; Reduces the building's weight, load of the building and cost of the structure. Also easy and fast to construct, and improve efficiency;
3. Qualified combustion performance: Combustion performance reach the B2 level of building and decoration material class, the same as polystyrene;
4. Good corrosion resistance and ageing resistance: Resistance to acid and organic solvents, long-term exposure to the Sun, minor aging, special anti-aging treatment but can be done;
5. Superior production technology to meet different needs: Continuous and controllable production process meets different requirements of the length and width, effectively reducing the waste during transportation and installation.
XPE FOAM Application in automotive NVH
Easy to fabricate
Extremely low odour
High shock absorption
CYG TEFA is the earliest PE foam manufacturing with scale production in China since 2002.Mainly produce XPE FOAM,IXPE FOAM,IXPP FOAM and ESD PRODUCT(Foam type: PE/EVA/PU/EPE/PP Plastic).Annual production capacity is about 6000 tons.2 bases one in Shen zhen and an other in Huzhou,with total 17 production lines.CYG Management control system: Kingdee / OA / Oracle.CYG have a professional team and technology.More than 30 R&D staff.Through the great variety of our products we provide people with a warm and quiet home and working environment.
1)What is PE foam?
Polyethylene foam is a strong, resilient closed-cell foam. Ideally foam material suited as the material or part of a material required in products requiring a shock absorbing, vibration dampening, insulation, barrier or buoyancy component etc.
2) How can I know the suitable foam density I need?
Our PE foam density is between 25 kg/m3 and 240 kg/m3
We can provide the best solution for you according to the application, Density, hardness, thickness.And The free sample is available for your confirmation and text
3) What's the application of insulation?
Our insulation products are widely used on roofing, external wall, floor, HVAC pipe, transportation and any other places needing insulation.
Low-density polyethylene foam has numerous applications because of its many desirable properties including water-resistance, chemical resistance, energy-absorbance, buoyancy and cushioning characteristics. Compressive strength is greater in denser foams, decreasing as density decreases. Low-density foams tend to exhibit more compressive creep, meaning they become less thick over time, than higher-density foams.
Contact Person: Cissy Zhang
Tel: +86 13759797661