|Function:||Thermal Insulation,Corrosion Resistance||Material:||LDPE|
|Thickness:||1-10mm Or Customized||Color:||Black/Grey Or Customized|
acoustic foam sheets,
sound insulation foam
Closed Cell Chemical Cross-linked Polyethlene Foam (XPE or XLPE) with good properties
1. Production Introduction
XPE / XLPE Foam is chemically crosslinked PE foam. It is produced in continuous rolls resulting in a foam product with uniform, closed cells and smooth skins on both sides. It is light weight, flexible and soft to touch, yet strong, tough, resilient and resistant to moisture, many chemicals and temperature extremes.
The PE polymer experience high temperature foaming after extrusion, cross-linked and foaming at the same time. It is the ideal foam for applications where support and durability are crucial.
XPE foam is available in densities ranging from 25ks/m3- 200kgs/m3, thickness, width, length etc foam dimentions and color all can be customized by clients.
2. Foam Advantage
Easy to fabricate
High shock absorption
3. Product Details
* Extremely low water absorption (closed cell structure)
* good thermal insulation, acoustic insulation
* energy saving, cold resistance without brittle (low Tg)
* hydrolysis-resistant suitable for extensive temperature UV and chemical resistance
* double fine surface, light weight, shock-absorbing and cushion, laminated layers.
6. Mainly Applications
Contact Person: Rechel Zhong
Tel: +86 138 2878 3541