|Certificates:||BS 476, RoHS, CE||Original:||CO, Form E, Form A, China|
closed cell foam insulation roll,
heat insulation foam
Construction Material Thermal Insulation XPE/ IXPE Foam Roll 8mm
Thermal insulation foam with aluminum foil
Thermal insulation foam is a premium quality water based, non toxic, fire retardant and resistant coating fully tested to provide fire ratings required by the International Building Code for wall assemblies, floor/ceilings assemblies, roof ceiling assemblies and individual structural members. PE foam can be used individually or as part of a system to provide the fire resistance ratings of elements in construction, transportation and insulation.
1. A cost efficient, easy to use, single component fire retardant and resistant coating formulated to provide timed fire resistant ratings for the construction, transportation and insulation industries.
2. Fully tested to comply with the most stringent fire tests requirements: The code driven hourly fire ratings )required for the walls, ceilings, corridors, shaft walls, etc, found in all building and transportation structures in the US and internationally.
3. Cost efficient: As a result of its' superior fire resistant performance, provides significant material and labor cost reductions (savings of 30 to 70% and above) when compared to other options in situations such as retrofit and historical upgrades, defective construction, new construction or transportation.
4. A high quality, non-toxic, water based retardand and resistant (matte) paint with excellent adhesion and durability and is easy to apply by brush, roller or sprayer. In most cases, will be self-priming, thus resulting in additional cost savings.
A wide range of combustible materials and assemblies: Including gypsum board, wood, lather and plaster, embossed tin, thin gauge metal, foam, foam composite panels, fiberglass, carbon fiber and other composite materials. Its use is recommended for residential, multifamily, commercial and industrial projects (schools, dormitories, assisted living, hospice care, nursing homes, hotel, stores, restaurant, transportation)
1. Excellent heat insulation performance: Low thermal conductivity, <0.040W/m · K, less than polystyrene, similar to polyurethane, as the excellent insulation, heat insulation materials;
2. High apparent density: Apparent density reachs to 28± 2kg/m ³ , superior to polyurethane and phenolic foam; Reduces the building's weight, load of the building and cost of the structure. Also easy and fast to construct, and improve efficiency;
3. Qualified combustion performance: Combustion performance reach the B2 level of building and decoration material class, the same as polystyrene;
4. Good corrosion resistance and ageing resistance: Resistance to acid and organic solvents, long-term exposure to the Sun, minor aging, special anti-aging treatment but can be done;
5. Superior production technology to meet different needs: Continuous and controllable production process meets different requirements of the length and width, effectively reducing the waste during transportation and installation.
Factory direct selling with lower price, sooner leadtime, better customized services.
Samples in stock can be arranged in one working day.
CYG TEFA Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Shenzhen Changyuan Croup Co., Ltd (stoke code, 600525).
CYG TEFA Co., Ltd, a high-tech company, established in December of 2002. We are committed to developing, manufacturing, selling crosslinked PE foam. Now we have 3 production bases in Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Chongqing, 8 production lines of all kinds, with annual production capacity of 4000 tons; Our main products: ESD, XPE, IXPE, and composite materials of various types based on XPE&IXPE; Widely used in ESD packing for electronic products, automobile, air conditioning and refrigeration, building, sports safety equipment, medical supplies, etc.
|Density||200 ± 30||125 ± 15||100 ± 10||66.7 ± 8||50 ± 6||40 ± 4||33.3 ± 3|
(23 ° C 24h)g/ cm ³
|≤ 0.02||≤ 0.02||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.04||≤ 0.04||≤ 0.05|
|Thermal conductivity||≤ 0.092||≤ 0.082||≤ 0.07||≤ 0.062||≤ 0.053||≤ 0.047||≤ 0.041|
|Tensile strength(mpa)||L||≥ 1.35||≥ 1.12||≥ 0.88||≥ 0.68||≥ 0.39||≥ 0.33||≥ 0.25|
|M||≥ 1.08||≥ 0.89||≥ 0.71||≥ 0.56||≥ 0.33||≥ 0.25||≥ 0.20|
|Tesibility||L||≥ 260||≥ 230||≥ 210||≥ 190||≥ 170||≥ 160||≥ 140|
|M||≥ 220||≥ 200||≥ 185||≥ 170||≥ 150||≥ 135||≥ 130|
|Tearing strength||L||≥ 5.90||≥ 4.80||≥ 3.60||≥ 2.80||≥ 1.80||≥ 1.60||≥ 1.35|
|M||≥ 7.10||≥ 5.40||≥ 4.00||≥ 3.30||≥ 2.30||≥ 2.00||≥ 1.70|
Contact Person: Maddy Guo
Tel: +86 15818791557