|Structure:||Alu Foil + XPE + Alu Foil||Original:||CO, Form E, Form A, China|
reflective foam board,
reflective foam insulation
Reflective fireproof XPE foam insulation,Aluminum Heat Insulation Material
|Materical Structure||AL/XPE FOAM/AL|
|ROLL Width||1.2M*30M (can be customized)|
|Thermal Resistance||0.24 (m2 K/W)|
|temperature range||-50 degrees C to 80 degrees C|
|Water Vapour Transmission||0.013g/m^2 kpa|
|Flammability Index/Fire rating||Class A/Class 1|
(1) Water durable: Closed-cell foam, non-water-absorbing, moisture-proof.
(2) Rot resistant: Seawater, oil, acid and alkali durable; Antibacterial, safe, odorless and non-polluting.
(3) Easy processing: Continuous; Easy hot-press shaping, casting, gluing and joining.
(4) Shockproof: Good flexibility and anti-hardening; Excellent shockproof and cushion capability.
(5) Heat preservation: Excellent heat insulation, anti-cold, non-frosting and insulation enduring capabilities.
(6) Sound insulation: Closed-cell foam, good sound insulation capability.
1. It has no nocuous substance and accord with the standards of ISO9001: 2008, ISO14001: 2004. It also does not generate any pollutant bringing harm to peoples health when being installed and in use.
2. It is a high quality material for warm-keeping and energy-saving, which is the killer of dew forming and the transmission of cold and heat. It insulates any heat media with a stable and low thermal conductivity.
3. Its light in weight. It could absorb sound, reduce noise, and provide cushioning function.
4. Its water and leak proof, anti-flaming, easy to be processed and installed.
5. Its durable in use and endurable to heat, cold and chemical reaction
· Reflects 97% of radiant heat
· Fire proof
· Non-toxic / Non-carcinogenic
· Fiber free
· Does not require protective clothing or respirators to install
· Durable and lightweight
· Does not compress, collapse or disintegrate
· Vapor and radon retarder
· Controls condensation
· Easy to cut and install
· Permanent and maintenance-free
· Does not provide a growth medium or nutritive value for fungus, insects, or rodents
· Does not support the growth of mold or mildew
· Not affected by moisture or humidity
· Lowers heating and cooling costs year round
· Metal & Steel Buildings
· Roof Underlayments
· Cathedral Ceilings
· Crawl Spaces
· Hot Water Heaters
· Basement Walls
· Garage Doors
· Pole barns
· Post frame buildings
· Poultry barns
· Animal kennels
· Temperature sensitive storage areas
3 Factories direct selling with competitve price, sooner leadtime, better customized services.
12 production lines with large production capacity
15 years experience for providing the foam material
Samples in stock can be arranged in one working day.
CYG TEFA Co., Ltd has 15 years of production experience. We're the biggest and the most professional irradiation crosslinked polyethylene conductive foam manufacturer in China and has the most complete crosslinked polyethylene foam products. Our main products are Crosslinked PE foam material, IXPE foam, XPE foam, Conductive IXPE foam; ESD foam tray, ESD packing material; Beach mat, camping mat, sleeping mat, yoga mat; Etc. Now, we have 3 factories and 10 production lines...
Q1: What's the application of insulation?
A1: Our insulation products are widely used on roofing, external wall, floor, HVAC pipe, transportation and any other places needing insulation.
Q2: What's the difference between pure aluminum & metallic aluminum(MPET)?
A2: Pure aluminum is metal film which can be fireproof, while metallic aluminum(MPET) is just plastic film which can be fire.
Q3: What's the difference between XPE & EPE?
A3: Both XPE and EPE are polyethylene foam, but their foaming process are different. XPE with normal density of 33kg/m3, and EPE is 18kg/m3; XPE can be fireproof, while EPE is not; Also XPE has longer uselife than EPE, but EPE is much cheaper.
Q4: What's the structure of your pure aluminum film?
A4: We use the pure aluminum film with PET/AL/PE layers, the PET can protect Al from oxidation and corrosion.
Q5: What's the R-value?
A5: The R-value differ with material structure and thickness, normally rang from 2.4-3.5.
Q6: What's the advantage of your insulation?
A6: Our insulations have good performance on heat-resistant, fireproof, waterproof, heavy duty, lightweight, Eco-friendly and so on.
Q7: What tools are needed for installation?
A7: Staple gun, utility knife, nailes/screws, hammer, aluminum tape, etc.
Q8: What's the use age?
A8: If use indoor, can be 5-8 years; if use outdoor, can be 1-3 years; if use inside the wall, can be permanent.
Contact Person: Cissy Zhang
Tel: +86 13759797661