|Type:||Other Heat Insulation Materials||Density:||25-330KG/m3|
|Expansion Ratio:||3,5,8,10,15,20,25,30,35,40 Times,or As Requests||Color:||Many Kinds|
|Style:||Sheet,roll Or Customized||Thickness:||0.5-100 Mm Or As Requests|
|Max Width:||2500mm, Or Customized||Port:||Shenzhen Port|
closed cell foam insulation,
foam insulation sheets
Closed Cell Expanded Polyethylene IXPE Construction Heat Insulation Foam
Electronic cross-linked polyethylene foam also named Physical crosslinked polyethyele foam, Irradiation crosslinked polyethylene foam.Common abbreviations IXPE foam, IXLPE foam.It is made of low-density polyethylene (LDPE), AC foaming agent and other powders after being melted, mixed and extruded, and then foamed at high temperature. IXPE has finer cells, smoother surface and better mechanical properties than XPE.
Production process: compounding-extrusion-irradiation-foaming.
Note: IXPE foam can be made anti-static (we will talk about anti-static IXPE later), but XPE cannot (theoretically it is possible, but our company does not currently produce).
1. Excellent heat insulation performance: Low thermal conductivity, <0.040W/m · K, less than polystyrene, similar to polyurethane, as the excellent insulation, heat insulation materials;
2. High apparent density: Apparent density reachs to 28± 2kg/m ³ , superior to polyurethane and phenolic foam; Reduces the building's weight, load of the building and cost of the structure. Also easy and fast to construct, and improve efficiency;
3. Qualified combustion performance: Combustion performance reach the B2 level of building and decoration material class, the same as polystyrene;
4. Good corrosion resistance and ageing resistance: Resistance to acid and organic solvents, long-term exposure to the Sun, minor aging, special anti-aging treatment but can be done;
5. Superior production technology to meet different needs: Continuous and controllable production process meets different requirements of the length and width, effectively reducing the waste during transportation and installation.
|Compression Set 25% 0.5H||ISO-1856||%||13.22|
|Compression Set 25% 24H||ISO-1856||%||4.68|
|Operating Temperature Range||Internal||°C||(-40,+80)|
|Water Absorption % Volume (Maximum)||Internal||%||0.40|
|Thermal Conductivity||JIS A1412-2||W/mK||0.055|
|Shore - C||ASTM D2240||°C||30|
● All tests were carried out in 23°C ± 2.
● Data represents typical values measured on a 4mm thick specimen and should be considered as guidelines only.
CYG TEFA offers the best solution for polyethylene foam production based on long experience in the developing ,manufacturing PE foam.All the service are focused on quality of products and satisfied our customer.
CYG TEFA stocks many different types of foam with the following special properties:
Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD)
Fire Retardant (FR)
CYG TEFA is the earliest PE foam manufacturing with scale production in China since 2002.Mainly produce XPE FOAM,IXPE FOAM,IXPP FOAM and ESD PRODUCT(Foam type: PE/EVA/PU/EPE/PP Plastic).Annual production capacity is about 6000 tons.2 bases one in Shen zhen and an other in Huzhou,with total 17 production lines.CYG Management control system: Kingdee / OA / Oracle.CYG have a professional team and technology.More than 30 R&D staff.Through the great variety of our products we provide people with a warm and quiet home and working environment.
What is PE foam?
A: Polyethylene foam is a strong, resilient closed-cell foam. Ideally foam material suited as the material or part of a material required in products requiring a shock absorbing, vibration dampening, insulation, barrier or buoyancy component etc.
Why choose Low-density polyethylene foam?
A:Low-density polyethylene foam has numerous applications because of its many desirable properties including water-resistance, chemical resistance, energy-absorbance, buoyancy and cushioning characteristics. Compressive strength is greater in denser foams, decreasing as density decreases. Low-density foams tend to exhibit more compressive creep, meaning they become less thick over time, than higher-density foams.
How can I know the suitable foam density I need?
A:Our PE foam density is between 25 kg/m3 and 240 kg/m3
We can provide the best solution for you according the application,Density,hardness,thickness.And The free sample is available for your confirm and text
How can I pay you?
A: After you confirm our PI, we will request you to pay. T/T (ABC bank) and Paypal, Western Union are the most usual ways we are using for freight fees of PE foam samples.
Contact Person: Rechel Zhong
Tel: +86 138 2878 3541